In many cases a completely new solution is not needed, as the existing system can be utilised. These systems already work based on proven process standards, so in many cases they help us see from an external viewpoint how the system operates, revealing defects or highlighting the lack of harmony within particular processes.
Software packages offered by large software companies are at their best in environments that use the same processes, regardless of the nature of the organisation:
- Classic ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning): finance, accounting and purchasing, sales and inventory;
- CRM: for client management, potential client and contacts data, managing marketing campaigns, managing sales and business opportunities, managing customer service claims and issues, managing specific customer service business processes;
- HR: recruitment, short-listing, performance assessment, staff development and career planning, remuneration, rewards;
- System-supporting work processes developed for media companies.
As well as the above-mentioned areas, there are some ready-made software packages that can be used in more specialised fields which require specific systems.
We have successfully tailored many already-existing systems to the demands of our clients, including:
- Oracle EBS, at the Hungarian and European divisions of an international pharmaceutical company;
- SAP, at an energy supply company;
- Provys programme management, at a broadcaster;
- MS Project server, at a scientific research association.